Steven L. Kelley, FACHE, has been the President & CEO of Ellenville Regional Hospital since 2003. He has a diverse background in computer, research and healthcare industries.
Under Mr. Kelley’s leadership, Ellenville Regional Hospital has been recognized with many National and Regional awards for patient safety and medication safety. Ellenville Regional Hospital has been recognized by the National Rural Health Association as one of the top 20 Critical Access Hospitals in the Country for Quality and has been a leader in New York State in the areas of Quality Management and Rural Health. Ellenville Regional Hospital presented to 19 different conferences between 2018 and 2019 and was recognized for leadership in many different areas.
Mr. Kelley holds an MBA in Health Systems Management. He is a fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives, which denotes national Board Certification in Healthcare Management.
Community Service Appointments Include:
- Treasurer, The Institute for Family Health Board of Directors
- Member, Health Association of New York State
- Past Chair, The Suburban Hospital Alliance of New York State/Northern Metropolitan Hospital Association (NorMet)
- President, Catskill-Hudson Area Health Education Center (CHAHEC)
- Member, New York State Rural Health Council
- Vice President, Rondout Valley Business Association Board
- Innovating, collaborating and award-winning care
- Rebuilt Ellenville Regional Hospital’s programs and facilities
- Innovative improvements in quality and technology. Leading to dramatically improved outcomes for patients.
- Developed a culture of quality, performance and compassion across all staff
- Leading the healthcare system, fighting the opioid epidemic and population health.
- Collaboration with healthcare providers up and down the continuum to deliver the finest outcomes for our patients.
- Recognized leader in change management, rural health and execution of innovative programs.
- Working to lead the finest small hospital in America.