- Board Certified Cardiovascular Disease (ABIM)
- Board Certified Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC)
- Board Certified Echocardiography (ASCeXAM)
- Board Certified Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- July 2008-June 2011 – Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship, St. Luke’s, Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY.
- July 2006-June 2008 – Advanced Cardiology Imaging Fellowship, St. Luke’s, Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY.
- Level III certification Echocardiography and Nuclear Cardiology
- January 2004-June 2005 – Clinical Electrophysiology Research Fellowship, St. Luke’s, Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY.
- July 2002-December 2003 – Hypertension Fellowship, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, NY.
- July 1999-June 2002 – Internal Medicine Residency, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Newark, NJ.
- Sept 1995-June 1999 – Doctor of Medicine, Saba University School of Medicine, Saba, Netherlands-Antilles.
- Sept 1989-June 1994 – Bachelors of Arts, Biology, CUNY, Queens College, NY.
Hudson Valley Heart Center
1 Columbia St.
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601